Are you crazy about video games?
Then we should be friends! We’re always looking for talented and passionate people to join our growing family, so step right in and take a peek at what we have to offer.See open positions
Work at RedLynx
Games, games everywhere!
Our games portfolio needs a pretty big suitcase to fit into. We’ve made over 100 games for pretty much all platforms. We currently work on both innovative mobile and console titles which guarantees lots of variety in our projects. We encourage you to do things differently and break the box rather than just think outside of it. Sometimes the silliest ideas just need a friend and a hug to become something great.
Life is good
RedLynx Studio is located in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Finland is known as one of the safest, cleanest and happiest countries in the world. Go ahead, look it up. A happy and healthy employee is a good employee, which is why we put a little extra effort into making sure there’s a good work-life balance. Benefits such as extensive healthcare and insurances, flexible working hours, lunch and sport vouchers, great parties – just to mention a few – are designed to keep the RedLynx family feeling good and going strong.
In the UBI Universe
We are proud to be part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest game publishers in the world. Even as we are an independent studio with our own DNA, we get a lot of support and trust from Ubisoft to take our projects to the next level. For our team members, this means awesome learning and collaboration opportunities all around the world, and the possibility to grow and get better with some of the greatest talent in the business.
RedLynx in numbers
Work with us!
Did we get you excited?
Then let’s wiggle our joysticks together!
We are now looking for a
Your responsibility as a Game Director is to oversee the design direction of two mobile games: South Park: Phone Destroyer and our next big hit. With your infallible sense of the mobile industry trends and standards, you will define the high-level design vision and the key monetization and retention features of the games. You will lead a team of game designers, where your role both as an inspiring leader and as an efficient manager is essential. You will collaborate with other project leads, maintaining and developing the core KPI’s with them.
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished mobile game design professional with an excellent understanding of the broader business of mobile game development and operation. You balance easily between creative and business needs and your design is highly KPI focused. You enjoy inspiring people, and with your drive and excellent collaboration skills, you keep the team engaged.
As a Game Director at Ubisoft RedLynx, you get to work in a very impactful role in one of the leading mobile studios of Ubisoft. You have both the opportunity to continue the success of our live game as well as prototype new ideas and craft our next big hit with a very talented team. We want to make unique and creative games and keep the ambition level high. At RedLynx, you get to work with big games and famous brands and enjoy the huge array of resources of Ubisoft. At the same time, you experience RedLynx’s friendly and easy-going working culture, where people are at the core of everything and the community is highly valued.
- Define the high-level design of the games and the key monetization and retention features
- Define the appropriate design methods and pipelines and communicate those with the game designers
- Prototype and build the design of new game ideas
- Lead, mentor and support a team of game designers
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, such as the Producer and Live Ops Manager to determine the production priorities and scope adjustments
- Act as the key creative spoke person for internal and external stakeholders
Our dream candidate has
- Very strong experience in designing systems and economies for mobile F2P games
- Excellent understanding of mobile game monetization
- Good understanding of the broader business of mobile game development and operation (acquisition, retention, GaaS)
- Great leadership skills – leading by example and enabling people to shine in their work
- Self-driven and pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
We are now looking for several
Game Designers for our live and unannounced projects
As our Game Designer, you will imagine and develop compelling and engaging rules for our games in line with the design and creative vision. You will drive the design and document high-quality game systems and mechanics that enable truly epic player experience. We are looking for Designers who solve problems creatively and keep the focus on players at all times. We appreciate strong analytical and organizational skills and excellent communication and collaboration skills. Our Game Designers work very closely with the rest of the development team and are responsible for communicating the game vision to all stakeholders and overseeing the creation of game features.
We offer you the opportunity to join either live or unannounced projects in the world's third-biggest game publisher. All Designers play a key role in the success of our projects. We can also offer you something truly unique, working in a studio with very versatile projects in both console and mobile games. All our projects are highly ambitious and we are aiming to build long term player engagement. You will get to enjoy the network and resources of Ubisoft, but at the same time work in a quirky studio where we work hard and play hard!
Our dream candidate
- Has strong experience in designing games
- Has been involved in shipped games that rocked!
- Has strong analytical and organizational skills
- Has a solution-orientated mindset and is a problem solver
- Has excellent collaboration skills and fosters teamwork and diversity
We also appreciate if you
- Have experience of F2P and/or online games
- Interest or experience in Economy Design
- Have personal projects showing your passion for game development
Open Application – Programming
Are you a passionate Programmer, but you couldn´t find a perfect position for you in our openings? If you´re still interested in working with our amazing crew, please send your open application here! Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out in the industry, we might just be looking for you. All received open applications will be reviewed, and we´ll be in touch if we find an opening that matches with your skills and experience.
Interested in sending us an open application? Let us offer you some tips:
- Let us know why are you interested in joining Ubisoft RedLynx
- Tell us about your programming experience and which programming languages you´re most comfortable with
- Tell us about your experience in the games industry
- Since we are working on both console and mobile projects at RedLynx, please let us know what you are more interested in.