Are you crazy about video games?
Then we should be friends! We’re always looking for talented and passionate people to join our growing family, so step right in and take a peek at what we have to offer.See open positions
Work at RedLynx
Games, games everywhere!
Our games portfolio needs a pretty big suitcase to fit into. We’ve made over 100 games for pretty much all platforms. We currently work on both innovative mobile and console titles which guarantees lots of variety in our projects. We encourage you to do things differently and break the box rather than just think outside of it. Sometimes the silliest ideas just need a friend and a hug to become something great.
Life is good
RedLynx Studio is located in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Finland is known as one of the safest, cleanest and happiest countries in the world. Go ahead, look it up. A happy and healthy employee is a good employee, which is why we put a little extra effort into making sure there’s a good work-life balance. Benefits such as extensive healthcare and insurances, flexible working hours, lunch and sport vouchers, great parties – just to mention a few – are designed to keep the RedLynx family feeling good and going strong.
In the UBI Universe
We are proud to be part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest game publishers in the world. Even as we are an independent studio with our own DNA, we get a lot of support and trust from Ubisoft to take our projects to the next level. For our team members, this means awesome learning and collaboration opportunities all around the world, and the possibility to grow and get better with some of the greatest talent in the business.
RedLynx in numbers
Work with us!
Did we get you excited?
Then let’s wiggle our joysticks together!
We are now looking for a
We have just kicked off a new project with a brand-new IP. As our Technical Artist in this project, you will develop, adapt and implement the artistic tools and methods used in the game development. You will play a key role in carrying out the artistic vision of the game within certain technical constraints. You will collaborate with the whole game development team to understand, define and implement technical solutions that will optimize the memory, performance, and quality of the game.
We are looking for someone who finds solutions in inventive ways making the best use of the resources they have (think MacGyver!). You actively seek opportunities to improve the game performance and you are continually enhancing your current skills. You will have multiple stakeholders to work with, so the ability to collaborate, build, and maintain relationships is needed to succeed in this role.
You will join a recently founded team of senior and skilled game developers working on a new project in the world's third-biggest game publisher. We have big ambitions to introduce something groundbreaking in games. Your home base will be a team of experienced and versatile technical artists. You will get to enjoy the network and resources of Ubisoft, but at the same time work in an agile studio where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
- Providing and maintaining art production tools (e.g. procedural tools, shaders)
- Mentoring artists in chosen methods, optimizations and tools
- Developing technical solutions to solve performance issues while executing artistic and game vision
- Designing and driving improvements in production tools and pipelines
Our dream candidate
- Has at least 3+ years of game industry experience as a Technical Artist
- Has an adequate understanding of linear algebra as a component of computer graphics
- Has experience in procedural content production
- Has fluency in Houdini, + VEX and HOM (Python)
- Has a general understanding of 3D graphics and rendering and their recent technology developments
- Is constantly curious and proactive in finding new solutions and learning more
- Knows how to make decisions balancing between the creative point of views and technical constraints
- Has excellent collaboration skills and fosters teamwork and diversity
We also appreciate if you
- Have experience in HLSL
- Have experience in Blender
- Have experience of C++ and C# programming
Open Application – Programming
Are you a passionate Programmer, but you couldn´t find a perfect position for you in our openings? If you´re still interested in working with our amazing crew, please send your open application here! Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out in the industry, we might just be looking for you. All received open applications will be reviewed, and we´ll be in touch if we find an opening that matches with your skills and experience.
Interested in sending us an open application? Let us offer you some tips:
- Let us know why are you interested in joining Ubisoft RedLynx
- Tell us about your programming experience and which programming languages you´re most comfortable with
- Tell us about your experience in the games industry
- Since we are working on both console and mobile projects at RedLynx, please let us know what you are more interested in.