Even the best can get better. In 2004, Pathway to Glory set new standards for mobile games. In 2005, RedLynx returns with a new and improved member of the franchise... Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands.
Commanded by an old Navy veteran, your soldiers are used to combat. Most of them already have experience from the European Theatre of World War II. Although well prepared for imminent combat, the real horrors of the Pacific Theatre will change them forever. Only their strong ties to each other and to the seasoned veteran Commander McDouglas can keep them together. Prepare for some intense action in the Pacific!
Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands features a large number of improvements and a variety of new features unseen in the first title of the Pathway to Glory series. This evolution is based on analyzed information and feedback collected from the gaming community, press reviews and beta-testing, making Ikusa Islands the most advanced mobile game ever made!
Exclusively developed for the N-Gage, Pathway to Glory: Ikusa Islands has a new in-game chat system including voice and text chat with friends and foes. The improved Field Radio and pre-made messaging system help make the multiplayer a more fluid experience. You can play with up to 6 players using just one game deck, locally with Bluetooth or online in the N-Gage Arena.
- An immersive storyline: Missions spiced with black humor familiar to war game and movie enthusiasts.
- Improved character evolution: Interactive and spontaneous voice dialogue corresponding to each soldier’s experience and actions.
- Feels better: Improved gameplay mechanics and more realistic artificial intelligence.
- Looks better: New graphics and animation engine.
- Sounds better: New musical score.
- Japanese in many ways: New battle theatre, weapons, vehicles and soldiers and language.
- 6-player online gameplay: Worldwide ranking and improved multiplayer matchmaking in the N-Gage Arena.