Are you ready to challenge yourself? We are serious about fun!
Longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere?
RedLynx can offer you this and much more.
RedLynx is committed to providing you
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment
- Career opportunities, international network & brands of a leading player
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Marketing Coordinator (apply by 8.2.2017)
- UI Artist (apply by 31.1.2017)
- (Senior) Gameplay Programmers (apply by 31.1.2017)
- Online Programmers
- Rendering Programmer
- Ubisoft Graduate Program - Online Programming (apply by 28.2.2017)
- Ubisoft Graduate Program - Gameplay Programming (apply by 28.2.2017)
- Ubisoft Graduate Program - Project Management (apply by 28.2.2017)
Send your application in English. Always include your CV and salary expectation. If you want to impress us, here are a few pointers:
- If you are an Artist, include a link to your on-line portfolio that contains your most recent / best work
- If you are a Programmer, we would like to see sample videos of game or other software projects you have been involved in. If you were not working alone, please tell what your role was. We are also interested in hearing about the ups and downs while working on it. And if you can share us code samples - we would be thrilled!
- If you are interested in becoming a Producer, tell us about your software project management experience.
- If you want to become a Level Designer, mention the Trials track that you have created and uploaded to Track Central.
- If you are a Senior Developer, mention the studios you have worked at and the projects you have been part of.
- If you are tired of all those nasty bugs in games, you could be on your way to become a Game Tester. If so, then please tell us about your previous testing history or about the qualities or personal traits that make you the perfect Game Tester.
If you pass our initial screening, be prepared to carry out a test assignment in your area of expertise.
Are you interested in international career opportunities? Go here for other Ubisoft jobs.
RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio, is a multiplatform game developer based in Helsinki, with more than 130 employees. Our most popular games series, Trials, has sold over 10 million units. Since our founding in 2000, we have developed and published more than 100 games on many platforms. Our games include Trials Evolution: Gold Edition, Trials HD, Trials Fusion, Trials Frontier and dozens more! Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the leading game developers and publishers with more than 10 000 employees and 29 studios around the world.